Submit an invoice (as a provider)
If you have a client who has recently opted to plan manage their funds, you will need to start submitting invoices to Plan Care for payment. If you don’t have an invoice template, that’s ok! Here’s one we prepared earlier. You can adjust this to suit your needs – just make sure you have:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your ABN and your payment details (i.e. your account and BSB information)
- your hourly rate, a description of the support/item provided, and the quantity of hours provided – or if you’re providing a physical item, the total cost including GST of that item
- an invoice number – this should be different for every single invoice you submit (it can be as simple as 1234)
- the name of the client the invoice is for.
Once you’ve filled in the required information, send this to email@example.com. We’ll take care of the rest.
Submit a request for reimbursement
Bought something with your own money that you would like to be reimbursed for? Great! Just send a copy of the receipt or invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need to confirm with you that this is reasonable and necessary – you can read more about what that means here.
Log in to the portal
When you sign up with PlanCare, you’ll receive a link in your emails encouraging you to make a password for your PlanCare Portal account. If you don’t receive this, check your junk mail. Still not there? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.