Full Time - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (38 hours a week)
Are you looking for a career in technology? Do you love connecting with customers to understand the problem theyre trying to solve and then designing a solution that solves it?
If so, you could make a great Product Manager. We're looking for someone that can connect with the users of our platform and turn the requirements, they want to see in the platform into reality. This means working with clients to gather requirements, then working with the development team to turn a requirement into a functional specification that they can build on. The role will involve lots of demontsrations with potential clients and time spent on video calls connecting with clients to ensure we're delivering the best possible outcome for them.
Don't have experience!!......Don't worry, we will train you. Having the right approach and personality is more important than your technical knowledge at this stage. We're looking for someone that is energetic, fully of energy, willing to learn, and has a love for technology.
Confused as to what a Product Manager does? Check out these videos from Youtube that help explain what a product managers role is. Check out Product Manager Roles.
When you work for PlanCare, you'll recieve:
- Competitive Market Rate Salary + Superannuation
- 4 weeks annual paid leave
- Career opportunities associated with a fast growing company
- Friendly and supportive team to work within
Reporting to the Operations Director, the duties, and responsibilities of the Junior Product Manager include:
- Onboarding new clients to the platform, listening to their requirements and understanding where/when a functional gap appears.
- Answering client/partner queries via phone and/or email
- Capturing user requirements
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs
- Be an expert resource on our perceived competitors; and how clients use our products and make purchasing decisions
- Building relationships with clients and other providers in the sector
- Balance resources and align stakeholders across functions to ensure business case and client satisfaction goals are met
- Define the product strategy and roadmap then translate them into detailed requirements
- Deliver compelling market and product requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
- Monitor, report on and identify ways to improve product performance
- In an Agile environment, regularly review completed work and confirm client expectations are met or exceeded
- Contribute to messaging that differentiates our platform from alternative solutions
- Perform product demos for clients and develop relationships with key clients
This role is full time, based from our office in Bibra Lake, Western Australia. You will have the option to work from home on occasion. This role could also involve internation travel 2-3 times a year.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is friendly, bright and bubbly, and enjoys talking and meeting new people
- Is ready to learn about the NDIS/Aged Care and how they both work, and will be confident to answer basic client/partner queries
- Has superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Has a person-centred attitude, and is committed to support people with disabilities to achieve their goals
- Is well organised and have excellent communication skills
- Is able to create and maintain relationships with clients and other providers
- Has a positive can-do attitude, who isn’t afraid to share ideas and feedback to help us grow
- Have great time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable and like to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Is a fast learner, and can learn independently
- Can positively contribute to the achievement of the business objectives whilst maintaining a focus on the business values
- Enjoys working in a team environment, and having a laugh at work
You’ll definitely need to have:
- Good computer skills, and attention to detail
- An NDIS Worker Screening Check, or ability to get one
- The right to work and live in Australia
It would be especially great if you had:
- Lived or learned experience of disability or aged care
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter as to why your the best person for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PlanCare is the trading name of Caretaskr Holdings Pty Ltd.
PlanCare is on a mission to enable more Australians to utilise more of their funding they get from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are, at our heart a technology company, utilising technology to enable our customers to reach more of their life goals through choice and control. Our technology brings funding recipients closer to providers and people who provide support.
Our mission is simple: Empowering more Australians to live the life they want.
We are proud of our culture, values, and mission:
- We are honest & true
- Leave no one behind
- We always listen
- Embrace difference
- We succeed together
With all our staff working:
- In Transparency – Be real In Accountability – Recognize that if it is to be, it’s up to me
- In Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
- In Advocacy – Earn trust and business
- In Quality – Ensure what we do, we do well Duties and Responsibilities
- In Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team