PlanCare is committed to ensuring that any person using our services has a right to lodge a complaint and to have their concerns addressed in ways that have access to fairness, equity, transparency and accountability.
Our complaints procedure:
- Ensures complaints are fairly assessed and responded to promptly
- Is simple and easy to use
- Complies with legislative requirements
- Is procedurally fair
- Is available to all members
If you make a complaint, you can expect we will:
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of the complainant
- Treat you with respect and value your complaint and feedback
- Explain the complaint process to you
- Carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and transparent way
- Provide reasons for any decisions that are made about your complaint
You can be assured that the complainant will not be adversely affected as a result of making a complaint or a complaint that has been made on their behalf.
You can also choose to make a complaint anonymously, but if you provide your details we can keep you informed with how your complaint has progressed.